COVID-19 locked down cities and revenue streams, but not the need for news. While some plans have been put on hold, others have pushed forward, delivering their ambitious goals amid unusual circumstances.
In order to help media deliver their ambitious goals in these challenging times, we decided to organize our first online webinar for media managers and publishers.
The Fix webinar titled “Business Unusual” will be held on May 6, at 18:00 (CET). Jakub Parusinski, Managing Partner at Jnomics Media, will moderate the webinar with three leading experts from the world of media business:
- James Savage, CEO at The Local: James will talk about how COVID-19 has affected plans for expansion and building subscriptions in crisis times.
- Iuliia Bankova, CEO at hromadske. She will be talking about business development when working remotely and sharing experience of Hromadske media that embarked on an in-depth transformation in February.
- Lukáš Fila, CEO at Dennik N. He will be talking about the experience of Dennik N’s expansion from Slovakia to Czechia and planning for the economic challenges ahead.
The free online webinar will feature short presentations with speakers’ cases followed by Q&A sessions with speakers on how they see the challenges ahead, what opportunities have come out of the crisis and how media businesses can survive and thrive going forward.
Key topics covered include:
– Transforming your newsroom while working remotely
– Pushing forward with an expansion
– Planning for the economic crisis ahead
– Re-writing your post-COVID business plan
All interested in participating at The Fix webinar should register here. We will send you an e-mail with the link to the webinar.